Memory Support Services and Amenities
Our entire memory support community is carefully planned to offer residents the opportunity to enjoy each day while maximizing safety.
- Comfortably appointed studios, companion suites, and one bedroom apartment homes
- All utilities except phone
- Expanded basic cable television
- Licensed nurses and experienced service staff to monitor health and provide individualized attention
- 24-hour staff supervision and an emergency call system
- Wide variety of planned activities
- Group and scheduled transportation
- A full-time chaplain available for pastoral care and spiritual support
- Gift shop on campus
- Three delicious meals served daily with a variety of seasonal favorites, and always-available options
- Health and wellness programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Cultural and recreational outings
- Beautifully appointed shared areas: living room with fireplace, outdoor porches, library nook, dining room, country kitchen, bathing spa, and barber/beauty salon
Additional Features Unique to Memory Support:
- Programming that promotes memory recall, familiarity, and comfort
- Wander monitoring system to support residents’ safety without being intrusive
- Personal laundry service
- Licensed nurses and service staff provide tailored services and specialized memory stimulation activities to fit individual needs and preferences
- Surroundings designed to encourage interaction, stimulation, and mobility in a comfortable, secure setting
By taking the time to learn the life stories of each resident, our staff members develop trusting relationships and create a bond that goes far beyond caregiving.
Residents are given the opportunity to participate in making their own choices, and can choose activities that focus on exercise and wellness, music and the arts, group classes, reminiscing activities, and more.